“Pro Niño Boliviano” is a non-commercial association which has made its business to enable Bolivian children a secure and healthy school education.
- School should be fun.
- School should be education.
- School should be affordable for all.
- School should take care of the children’s’ health.
- Therefore - Pro Niño Boliviano makes it possible for children to participate in excursions.
- Therefore - Pro Niño Boliviano builds special workshops in the schools participating.
- Therefore - Pro Niño Boliviano bolsters kids in need to attend school.
- Therefore - Pro Niño Boliviano examines children and their families pertaining to the risk of tuberculosis.
We can help – if we only want to …
* The second of the in the year 2000 passed resolutions towards the millennium development objective goes as follows: Elementary education for all children, both boys and girls up to the year 2015. Since the new millennium has begun the number of children being educated (at least from time to time) has risen by a third to 73 million.